To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
120 North 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034, AZ 85034
- Human Resources
- Phone: (602)-275-1278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager - Full Time Entry Level
MGA Business Consulting • Phoenix, AZ 85034, AZ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Account Manager
At MGA Business Consulting, we are outsourced by several Fortune 500 clients in the area of telecommunications. Working with the largest satellite provider in the U.S. We are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers. We believe in a relationship based approach.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We will be expanding into 4 new markets this year. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach.
Entry Level Account Managers are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What MGA Business Consulting Offers You:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
MGA Business Consulting is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.