To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Safique Ansari
- Phone: (202) 864-1580
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Learning Consultant I
Indu LLC • Atlanta, GA
Posted 13 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Manages the development and implementation of learning programs requiring technical experience &/or education in the cable or telecom industry (Engineering/Operations) to meet business training curriculum, process initiatives, process improvement, product launches, other strategies and objectives.
- Creates financial models and reports to help manage group budgets
- Analyzes existing project management methods to promote effective training through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods.
- Conducts risk assessments, maintains a series of key training project milestones, facilitates communication across operational groups, and ensures compliance with the defined project.
- Uses Microsoft Excel to track cost to meet business requirements
- Develops detailed project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports; tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers
- Initiates, plans, executes, and controls project efforts that utilize learning solutions
- Build social communities to foster sharing of learning among peers
- Develops and executes management plans for time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement and integration
- Translates project requirements into learning objectives and tasks. Producing a detailed scope document.
- Reports on project progress throughout the project lifecycle, updating stakeholders, and training leadership.
- Identifies and gains allocation of project team resources; obtains business sponsor approvals; and coordinates the resources necessary to successfully complete the project
- Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures
- Sets and manages client expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes
- Measures progress toward goals and revises project objectives; documents applying change control procedures
- Evaluates the impacts and risks of changes from multiple perspectives, assigns tasks that are necessary to reduce or eliminate those considerations, determines tentative implementation dates, and tracks results of the implementation
- Develops methods to measure customer satisfaction; obtains feedback at critical milestones and at project completion to ensure that project efforts meeting customer expectations for time, cost, and results
- Anticipates and identifies tasks required to support change processing including performing change impact analysis, assigning tasks to project team members, verbally communicating complex issues, verifying that tasks are completed, and communicating implementation status
- Takes responsibility for changes to the training content to ensure that changes to the environment have been properly analyzed and adequately coordinated and do not adversely impact the company’s ability to meet the published training content
- Project cycle of typically less than 1 year
- Budget management consist of preparing and tracking costs
- Planning of resources for tasks, allocation, estimation, & scheduling
- Projects typically span across organizations (depts.) but may also directly affect business unit and/or entire company
- Reporting and communications typically occur with team, key stakeholders and senior management
- Full accountability for planning of resources for tasks, allocation, estimation, scheduling and risk management
- Budget management typically includes costing, tracking of status and resolving cost issues
- Learning & Development experience
- Experience in tracking budgets and reporting them via spreadsheet or dashboards in Excel. Tableau a plus
- Detail Orientated
- Ability to work autonomously with great initiative
- Ability to build relationships
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.