To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York City - Manhattan / Bronx, NY
- Phone: 866-387-8100 Ext 202
- Phone:: 718-384-5096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinic - RN Registered Nurse
White Glove Placement • New York City - Manhattan / Bronx, NY
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clinic Nurse – RN Registered Nurse
White Glove Placement has positions for experienced RN Registered Nurse for Per Diem or Full-time contract assignments in various clinic settings. If you are an RN Registered Nurse with current or recent experience in Clinic, Med/surg, Critical Care, Emergency and/or Maternal Child nursing and are looking to start with a company that values quality nursing, contact us at the given contact info or by applying to this job.
- We offer every RN Registered Nurse excellent nursing salary per position so you get the most out of your expertise.
- WG also offers benefits for RN Registered Nurse clinic positions including health and dental coverage, daily pay at participating facilities, direct deposit for your convenience and cash bonus for hours worked.
When you apply to White Glove, you will be assigned a Recruiter who will further discuss all RN Registered Nurse for Clinic open assignments. The recruiter will work with you and guide you through your options until you are satisfactorily set up with the position that best fits your needs, skills and experience. From initial application, through the credentialing process, orientation, and scheduling – if you are an experienced Registered Nurse RN, we are here for you!
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse assignment in Clinic:
- RN NYS license
- Current or recent experience in Clinic, Med/Surg, Critical Care, Emergency or Maternal Child Nursing
- Eligibility to work in the United States