To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
USA Manufacturing • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - High School
Manufacturing, Airline - Aviation, Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Perform general labor tasks.
- Troubleshoot/Repair plant equipment
- Comply with TS16949 & ISO14001 System policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot Single & 3 Phase motors.
- Wire up starters on 3 Phase motors.
- Wire up Single & 3 Phase motors.
- Troubleshoot overhead cranes.
- Run EMT conduit – 42” to 1”.
- Troubleshoot PLCs (Allen Bradley).
- Induction furnace repair
- Must have up to 3 years’ experience as an electrician working in an industrial environment
- Must have expertise with PLC Controls, robot experience a plus or the desire and drive to learn
- Excellent understanding of safety rules in an industrial setting
- Must be familiar with industrial and electrical laws
- Strong mechanical, analytical, and solution driven skills
- Knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Experience in Automation and electrical troubleshooting
- Possess strong electrical and mechanical abilities
- Must be able to use basic tools and machinery
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess a strong adherence to deadlines
- Awareness of operational machinery problems in short proximity
- Strong ability to read measure devices and blueprints
- Strong understanding of PLC controls
Job ID: AAM-C-E
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.