To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60606
- Phone: 312-368-0677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large global investment firm is searching for an energetic Administrative Assistant to join their team! The Administrative Assistant will support several Managing Directors. The ideal candidate for the Administrative Associate role will be self-motivated, a strong team player and energized by working amongst a group of thoughtful and successful colleagues. The salary range for this role is $65-75k.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Organize complex travel schedules
- Manage calendar activities such as meetings, conference calls and travel itineraries
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Liaise with various vendors and service providers
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, while applying confidentiality and sensitivity
- Provide administrative support including typing, copying, scanning, saving and filing correspondence
- Answer phone calls and communicate messages
- Run personal errands, including but not limited to ordering and picking up lunches
- Monitor department activity and special events
- Process invoices for both public and private markets fund entities, allocating expenses and coordinating payments
- Perform various duties as assigned
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years of experience supporting multiple senior managers in a corporate setting
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Proven experience successfully managing calendars and scheduling travel
- Ability to anticipate needs of Managing Directors
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated team player with ability to work independently within a team
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as requested