To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Panther Group • Boston, MA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistants, are you ready to take the next step in your career with an industry-leading company? We are a leading staffing and employment agency that has served the Boston area for the past decade, providing job seekers with temp, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities in a variety of dynamic industries. We currently have great assignments for Office Assistants and Receptionists with some of our top clients.
We believe in integrity, compassion, values, teamwork, accountability, and a great customer experience for both our clients and candidates alike. As a contractor, you will never be charged a fee for our services, and all interviews are confidential. We offer competitive pay and benefits, and we pride ourselves on finding you just the right opportunities where you will learn, prosper, and grow in your career. Partner with us and let us help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Receptionist, you will perform a variety of clerical tasks to support office and administrative operations. Depending on your specific assignment, this will include greeting visitors, operating the telephone switchboard, and performing other related work as required.
Your specific duties in this Office Assistant role may include:
· Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the appropriate parties
· Providing routine information to callers and visitors
· Performing routine clerical work, including typing various correspondence
· Processing incoming and outgoing mail
· Performing filing duties
· Ordering office supplies
· Managing copy machines and other office equipment
· Maintaining schedules for meeting rooms and other office resources
· Performing light accounting duties as necessary
We are looking for self-motivated Office Assistants who exhibit a strong work ethic and who are willing to go above and beyond in order to fulfill a wide range of support duties. You should also be a highly organized and detail-oriented team player, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to interact effectively with the public, both on the telephone and in person.
Additional qualifications for the Receptionist role include:
· High school diploma or GED; additional education, a plus
· 1-2 years related experience
· General knowledge of clerical routines, office systems, and procedures
· Exceptional telephone skills and etiquette
· Knowledge of general business principles; accounting background, a plus
· Computer proficiency and excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
· Knowledge of and experience with computer hardware and software, a plus