To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12941 North Freeway
Houston, TX 77060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hystik, Inc • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Clerk needed immediately! The ideal candidate will have strong computer, organizational, time management & communication skills, while staying focused on details, deadlines and company results.
Primary & Key Responsibilities:
· Send daily/weekly statements to clients to collect payments
· Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
· Bank accounts reconciliations
· Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
· Create invoices when required
· Enter bills for payment in our accounting system
· Process weekly payments to vendors
· Update & review Account Reports, inventories, freight and sales agent’s expenses
· Other duties as assigned by the Controller
Qualities & Skills Needed for Success:
· Microsoft Outlook – Previous experience working with Outlook
· Microsoft Excel - must be proficient and accurate with numbers
· Microsoft Word - Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
· Detail Oriented - Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and stay focused on targeted goals
· Initiative & Self-discipline - Ability to follow through to completion on all assigned projects
· Collaborative - Capable of working successfully in a diverse team environment to build professional relationships with clients, vendors and colleagues
· Punctual, reliable and dependable
· Positive & Professional Attitude - Have the ability to take constructive criticism, as position entails consistent feedback for maintaining/assuring the quality of our final services.
Qualifications & Compensation:
· College Degree preferred, plus 2-3+ years of experience in Accounting or similar area
Compensation and Benefits:
- $40,000 - $45,000 annually; commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package available
Please send resume and indicate salary requirements.