To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Weston, MA 02493
- Jaykash (Jay) Ailani
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Resources, Inc • Weston, MA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Weston, MA 02493
Duration: 06 Months
The Senior Administrative Assistant supports the Senior Directors within the US Medical organization, Medical Director Office and MSL team.
- The Sr. Administrative Assistant will also provide project management support including submission and tracking of purchase orders, meeting management, team meeting minutes, and other identified projects and processes to support the excellence and operations of these functions.
- Provide general administrative support
- Manage Outlook calendar for Sr. Medical Directors, and MSL Team Director, considering multiple time zones and priorities
- Plan large, complex meetings and manage all meeting logistics for these functions
- Schedule and manage travel.
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Actively participate as a member of the US Medical Administrative Assistant community and provide cross coverage support to other department assistants as needed
- Process all Scopes of Work (SOWs) and obtain purchase orders
- Manage monthly accrual requests
- Problem solves issues (e.g. invoice exceeds PO amount etc.)
- Vendor management and support
- 3 or more years of administrative experience required. Familiarity with biotechnology/ pharmaceutical industry preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered
- Must have excellent communication skills, proficiency with computers, including MS office suite and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and proactive dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Demonstrated experience in execution and accountability for project coordination and, or management. Anticipates needs and potential obstacles.
- Applies innovative problem solving methods and generates ideas; is solution oriented; owns projects and tasks until completed; implements and communicates solutions and outcomes.
- Assist visitors on behalf of manager.
- Must be capable of understanding priorities and making responsible decisions with limited information; accomplishes tasks independently, has strong personal awareness.
- Associate Degree is required, Bachelor's Degree, preferred.