With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for an Accounting and Finance Summer Intern to join our team. The position will be at the following location Smyrna, TN Assembly Plant, Nissan Headquarters in Franklin, TN, and Farmington Hills, MI and will be a full time position.
During the course of your internship, you will have the chance to become an integral team member and will have cross functional areas of learning which include: manufacturing continuous improvement, process parameters, and design requirements for quality and sustainable manufacturing processes.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Numerous developmental opportunities and specialized training to learn the basics of the automotive and related financing businesses.
- Cross organizational experiences to build competencies and enable the development of financial expertise and business leadership.
- Opportunities through structured amenities such as Plant tours, Dealership visits, Product testing / clinics and Networking events to develop relationships between other interns, supervisors, Finance leadership and business interfaces
- Typical finance and accounting internship experiences may include a 12 week project within accounting, capital investment analysis, cash management and forecasting, financial reporting, internal auditing, manufacturing cost analysis, product pricing, profit forecasting, revenue and market analysis, and vehicle program cost analysis.
- Currently be pursuing Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong organization ability with keen attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and willing to challenge yourself to develop your talents and skill sets
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. We know you have the capability to change the world, and we want you to help us change the future of automotive. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.”
Franklin Tennessee United States of America