To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Radnor Township, PA
- Michal Mercier
- Phone: 855-827-4473
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (Administrative/ Coordination/Executive Assistant)
The Panther Group • Radnor Township, PA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistants, realize your full potential with The Panther Group! As a leading provider of temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing in the Boston area, we can open the door for your next career opportunity. Right now, we are seeking an experienced Admin for a contract to hire opportunity with one of our clients. Count on The Panther Group to find you the right opportunity where you can learn, prosper, and grow in your accounting career. We are a trusted partner in your work and career life! Apply Today!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of clerical tasks to support office and administrative operations. Depending on your specific assignment, this will include greeting visitors, operating the telephone switchboard, and performing other related work as required.
Your specific duties in this Office Assistant role may include:
- Diligent phone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Proactive calendar management with extensive logistical coordination of internal and external meetings
- Coordination of various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
International and domestic travel coordination and arrangements
- Handling daily mail, file systems, and expense reporting
- Provide cross-coverage and back-up support to other team members across the office
We are looking for self-motivated Office Assistants who exhibit a strong work ethic and who are willing to go above and beyond in order to fulfill a wide range of support duties. You should also be a highly organized and detail-oriented team player, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to interact effectively with the public, both on the telephone and in person.
Additional qualifications for the Receptionist role include:
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in a professional environment.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); embraces new technologies and efficiencies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, plus high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude, sense of humor, and mature perspective.
- Strong service orientation, proactive problem-solving skills, and diligent follow-through.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization abilities; ability to work under deadlines.
- Flexible & adaptive; ability to accommodate frequent last-minute changes with grace.