To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
In-House Corporate Paralegal
Russell Tobin • Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: In-House Corporate Paralegal (5+ years)
Summary: Our client, a privately-held company with a strong national presence, is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal for its Atlanta-based office. To be considered, candidates must have no less than 5 years of experience in a corporate practice, with at least a few years being in an in-house setting. The crutch of this position will be reviewing, revising, amending, and negotiating contracts, so it’s vital that candidates have several years’ experience of doing so under his/her belt. This position will report into the General Counsel. This is a full-time opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits and perks.
· Review, revise, and negotiate contracts to conform to Pratt’s contracting guidelines (including supply contracts and NDAs with customers and employment offer letters).
· Utilize and maintain contract forms, standard clauses, and guidelines.
· Identify unacceptable contract provisions.
· Keep track of document versions generated during the negotiation process.
· Elevate complex issues to General Counsel and Senior Corporate Counsel and recommend solutions.
· Organize and file documents into our contract-review workflow software.
· Track deadlines to ensure timely review by stakeholders.
· Maintain reports to track workflow status and milestones.
· Report workflow status to stakeholders.
· Coordinate with the CFO’s office to obtain signatures and distribute final contracts to stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved school preferred.
· At least 5 years’ experience as a transactional paralegal (preferably reviewing, revising, and negotiating contracts).
· Analytical thinking and rational, sound judgment.
· Close attention to detail and exceptional proofreading skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent English reading comprehension, grammar, and word usage.
· Ability to focus and review and understand long, complex documents from outside sources.
· Ability to thrive in a high-volume and fast-paced position.
· Ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to work independently, with flexibility and adaptability.
· Ability to take responsibility for a project and follow up until all issues are resolved.