To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naples, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
SalusCare Florida • Naples, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Acute Care Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse Specific Job Duties
- Looking for an RN or LPN to work on the adult crisis units as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing nursing care, documentation of nursing care and behavioral observation using our EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
- Complete nursing assessments and medication administration.
- Our preference is to promote from within and our staff retention is high.
- Come and talk to us about our extensive benefit package.
- Generous Benefits and Paid Time Off/Holiday Package
- Flexibility in Scheduling
- Tuition Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Excellent Work Environment
- Opportunity for Growth
- Skill Building and Training
- Other Incentives
- Annual Salary has been increased!
- Requires a valid Florida RN or LPN Licensure and Nursing Degree.
- Basic computer skills and good communication skills required.
- Previous detoxification experience and knowledge of substance abuse treatment modalities preferred.
- Requires ability to attain competency with the company electronic medical records and use it effectively within the required time frames.
SalusCare, Inc. is a Fort Myers, Florida based not-for-profit mental health and substance abuse service provider incorporated in 2013 after the merger of Lee Mental Health Center and Southwest Florida Addiction Services (SWFAS) who collectively have been enhancing and saving lives since 1969. SalusCare has seven locations to serve individuals throughout Southwest Florida. Our fees are affordable and may be adjusted to the means of our patients based on household income. SalusCare provides services for all regardless of disability or handicap. All substance abuse programs and most mental health services are accredited by CARF International, an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services.