To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
359 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Human Resources Recruiter: Meagan Barroso
- Phone: 508-754-5514
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Home Health Aide
Medical Resources Home Health Care • Boston, MA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medical Resources Home Health is an established company providing quality home care services to residents throughout Massachusetts. We are currently seeking Homemakers, Certified Personal Care Aides and Certified Home Health Aides to join our Boston team.
Benefits we office
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (35+ hours)
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for Growth,
- Free Training Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement for LPN and Nursing
- Referral Bonuses
- Cell Phone Plan Discount
- Flexible Hours
- Homecare, HHA, CNA experience
- Flexibility and Willingness to travel
- Your own means of transportation (Car)
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with the senior population
- Current TB and Physical Within the last year
- In a compassionate and understanding manner, assists the client with household management.
- Shops for the clients groceries
- Performs light housekeeping tasks and routine kitchen and bathroom cleaning
- Vacuums and empties trash
- Does the clients laundry and changes the client bed linens.
- Asist patients with activates of daily living which may include bathing, toileting, feeding, skin care, hair care, exercise, and food preparation (PCA and HHA only)
- Demonstrate appropriate behavior when dealing with conflict.
- Exercise good judgement and maintain boundaries in performance of duties.
- Follow company policy the do’s and don’ts list.
- Consults regularly with the coordinators about changes in the clients condition or environment
- Maintains the confidentiality of the client at all times.
Medical Resources Home Health is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE.
Please inquire with our Human Resources Recruiter Meagan at 508-754-5513 with any further questions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time