To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Phone: 3037611314
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Home Health
All State Home Health • Denver, CO
Posted 3 days ago
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN A SUPPORTIVE TEAM OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS THAT HELP PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY, EFFICIENT CARE FOR CLIENTS IN THEIR HOME ENVIRONMENT? We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to service clients in the Denver metro and surrounding areas. We currently have an immediate openings available for part time. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Why you want to work at All State:
- We work around YOUR schedule
- Competitive pay
Duties, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Caring, compassionate and reliable care for our home care patients
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to develop plan of care with client and physician
- Work with other clinicians to provide outstanding client care
- Client teaching, wound care and medication management, etc.
At All State Home Health, WE TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY! We want to hear from you! Call us today at 303-761-1314 ext. 0 and ask for Katie or apply online at www.allstatehomehealth.com. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Current Colorado license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- One year home healthcare experience
- Current CPR card Current Driver's license
- Automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass background check