To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Account Coordinator - Full Time - Competitive Team Members Wanted
EMG Philly • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 10 days ago
We are seeking an Junior Account Coordinator, with a background in Sports or Fitness to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top marketing and sales talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Responsibilities of the Junior Account Coordinators:
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
What We Offer to Junior Account Coordinators:
- Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work·
- Mentorship on Work/Life Balance·
- Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation·
- Sales Incentives & Growth· Positive Work Environment·
- Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
Qualifications of the Junior Account Coordinators:
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Candidates with the following background have found success in our company: Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Sales, Manager, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail