To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Creditor Escalations Specialist
National Debt Relief • New York, NY
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who We’re Looking For:
We are National Debt Relief, the country’s leading consumer debt relief provider! We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic, recent graduates motivated to make a positive change in people’s lives. Our growing teams of Creditor Escalations Specialists are adept relationship builders with excellent communication skills, who advocate for our clients to help them achieve financial freedom.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with attorneys and paralegals to resolve accounts where the collection effort has been escalated to a law firm
- Negotiate client debts to completion by communicating client hardships, reviewing client savings to determine funds necessary to complete settlements, and obtaining a settlement that will halt legal action
- Establish and maintain relationships with law firms
- Gather and submits required legal documentation for approval and payment of accounts
- Achieve and maintain production standards as set forth by management
- Undergraduate degree in any field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to easily build rapport
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- No previous experience necessary
What We Offer:
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- No-cost Life Insurance Benefits
About National Debt Relief:
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.