To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Danielle Cerverizzo
- Phone: 6787997711
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Administrator II
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Desktop Administrator II
IT Infrastructure Team, the Desktop Administrator II is responsible for the day-to-day support of the Organization’s Local Area Networks at multiple locations, remote users; and support of our systems and/or applications being used partners, dealers, agents, etc. This position assists IT staff with technical support of desktop computers, wireless devices, stand-alone and networked peripherals, and related technology. Support includes installation, configuration, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
- Monitoring, responding to, and/or escalating tickets submitted to the Ticket System; by end-users, partners, dealers, agents, customers, etc.
- Add/remove internal/external access to the network/systems/applications as requested, in accordance with Organizational and IT Policies/Procedures via Active Directory.
- Responsible for monitoring, coordinating, and ensuring the successful daily/weekly backup of servers at all locations; via cloud-based/tape-based solution; works with IT staff/vendors resolving any related issues.
- Distribute hardware (e.g. Desktops Laptops, Printers, Desk phones, Tablets, and all other associated peripherals), tracking and reporting on inventory.
- Installs/upgrades/removes commercial shrink-wrap/in-house developed local and/or client/server software, and web-based applications.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Evaluate, recommend, and demonstrate commercial and open-source software and hardware tools and technologies.
- Participates in Site Implementations – configuration, and installation of equipment, software & services at all sites under the supervision of IT Management.
- Remote support of all off-site Operations and Sales equipment.
- Perform Moves/Adds/Changes with employee’s phone extensions, agents, and voicemail.
- Trains and orients end-users on use of hardware and software.
- Cross-Train Desktop I Personnel.
- All other duties/responsibilities as outlined in the IT Operations Manual.
- 4+ years Desktop Support experience in a functional capacity.
- Working knowledge of, but not limited to, Windows 7/10, MS Office /2016, Outlook 2016/Office365, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Adobe Products, Sage MAS500, Adobe Desktop products, and IBM AS400 Client Access.
- Working knowledge of various Internet Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Working knowledge of PCs, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Tablets, Smart Phones, etc.