To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nurses: Registered Nurse / RN
Premier Healthcare Management • Chicago, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care
Health Care, Nurse, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Norridge Gardens in Norridge, IL is a 292 bed skilled nursing facility. We are seeking qualified, experienced and Illinois licensed Registered Nurses, RN full time, part time and PRN shifts. Experience in long term care preferred.
The Registered Nurse, RN, is responsible for managing the residents’ health plan and supervising the day-to-day resident care activities during the shift. Both care management and supervisory responsibilities must be executed in accordance with state and federal regulations and facility policies and procedures.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Must have graduated from an accredited school
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have at least 2 years recent/current Registered Nurse experience
- Current CPR certification - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association
Not Ready To Apply?
Benefits: Enjoy the following benefits working for us:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary insurance policies such as STD, LTD, and life insurance options
- Time of benefits
We are an EOE. Become part of our Care Team! Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN).
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.