To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
810 Dominican Drive
Nashville, TN 37228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Marketing & Promotions
SALARIED - ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES • Nashville, TN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Marketing & Promotions Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics during promotional events and throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The Marketing & Promotions Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
- Develop, setup and publish advertising used to create brand awareness and generate increased attendance during each promotion
- Set up promotional displays and visual merchandising required at each promotional event to create excitement of featured client brands as well as their products and/or services
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each event. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Manage supplies and inventory
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this Corporate Event Promotions Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising or any retail related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Must have access to a vehicle. Travel to on-site promotional events & areas will be a role requirement.
If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis, we would love to hear from you!
Want to Learn More About Brilliant Solutions?
Like us on FACEBOOK
Connect with us on LINKEDIN
Check out our WEBSITE
All of our positions are salary based with a bonus and commission structure on top
There are no door to door, business to business, or telemarketing positions here
If you are interested in a full time, salary based position
with the opportunity to advance into management,
APPLY TODAY! Positions are limited.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, entry level, project manager, part time, restaurant, general, advertising, sales manager, project management, hospitality, professional, business analyst, project, support, sales management, coordinator, entertainment, pr, promotions, public relations, sports.
entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, ADVERTISING, MANAGEMENT, ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT, OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, DISTRIBUTION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INVENTORY CONTROL, SUPERVISORY, RETAIL, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFFICE, customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service manager, customer service management, customer service specialist, marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, marketing assistant, marketing sales, sales, sales and marketing, sales management, management, sales manager, business development, sales and marketing, advertising, advertising sales, advertising management, marketing advertising, marketing and advertising, training, team leadership, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level sales, entry level training, business, business administration, business management, customer service, customer service management, and management training.