To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5757 Phantom Drive
Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Patrice Booker
- Phone: 314-442-7411
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Citi 3rd Party COLLECTION MANAGER
CREDIT CONTROL • Hazelwood, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Citi 3rd Party Collection Manager plays a key role in effectively managing the collections process, including identification of areas for improving processes within their department, track performance in their department, and supervision of staff, including mentoring, training and reviews.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of their department.
- Provide assistance, guidance and training to supervisors within their department.
- Maintain the dialer, pool builds, and pool strategies, LiveVox, Pool Counts, Blaster and Inventory Audits.
- Manage compliance by conducting call monitors and issuing call scorecards.
- Monitor adherence to departmental and organizational policies, rules, regulations and procedures. Hold supervisors along with team accountable for their actions through progressive discipline.
- Work with Operations Manager to recruit and hire staff so department is running at peak performance. Maintain work schedules for department, monitor and evaluate performance.
- Monitor routes, locate lost monies, and follow up in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with supervisory staff to build cohesiveness within team; communicate with other collection managers to ensure entire collection floor is working as a team.
- Ensure supervisors and employees are up to date on all training including FDCPA and HIPPA.
Education and Experience
- Experience with 3rd party collections for Citibank (including Macy’s, Best Buy, Home Depot, Sears and others) in the past 6 months is strongly preferred. Candidates with recent 3rd party experience with Citi will be considered for a higher starting salary.
- Past experience with the FACS collections system is preferred
- Minimum 3 years industry relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and departmental management
- Knowledge of management principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Information technology skills
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- ability to plan, organize, delegate, and complete tasks
- strong decision-making skills and ability to communicate effectively
- skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- proven ability to influence, lead and fester team work
- strong negotiation skills with the ability to manage conflict