To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
New York, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a fast paced and exciting marketing and creative agency located in lower Manhattan. They are in need of a professional, polished and well-organized receptionist. You would be responsible for meeting/greeting clients, answering phones, scheduling conference rooms and coordinating car reservations.
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Pay rate: $14-$16/hr, $35k when Perm
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Greet visitors upon arrival and direct to the appropriate location
- Answer incoming calls and take messages for department personnel; provide callers with company information as needed
- Perform data entry and schedule travel arrangements as needed
- Clerical duties such as mail sorting and overnight packages
- Other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks
- Professional customer-service approach is expected
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- 2-5 years of Reception experience working in a corporate environment required
- Experience booking Travel arrangements
- Experience booking travel arrangements and car service