To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1601 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc. • Seattle, WA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc. is one of the fastest growing financial services firms in the Northwest, currently directing the financial lives and managing the assets of thousands of individuals and businesses in the Puget Sound region. Our market is comprised of high income tax bracket individuals and business owners, where our expertise in tax planning and tax sensitive investing provides added value.
A Financial Advisor at Pacific Capital is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their team. The duties and responsibilities include the following:
Full-Time Administrative Assistant to a successful, established Financial Advisory team. This is a full-time position. The salary is dependent upon experience.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and willingness to learn industry-specific software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Possess capability to work independently
- Customer service expertise
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn database management and other software, as needed
- Keep confidential client and agent files up-to-date and create new ones as needed
- Communicate and develop relationships with clients of the team
- Prepare and process client paperwork
- Communicate with clients, centers of influence, and third-party partners via phone and e-mail
- Coordinate special projects and events
- Keep compliance logs and files current
- Any other miscellaneous day-to-day clerical work as directed