To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Lisa Haynes
- Phone: 408-890-7276
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager-Direct Hire
All About People, Inc. • San Francisco, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 7 year(s)
Degree - Graduate Degree
Architecture - Building
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Develop financial/budget goals and projections, and ensure that the project financial performance conforms to the project plan.
- Ensure that the project meets general firm goals, project design intent, and standards.
- Monitor quality assurance and liability exposure.
- Coordinate and communicate with clients on a routine basis and establish project process checklist and monitors progress.
- Help establish the team structure, roles, and responsibilities, delegating when appropriate to guide staff.
- Initiate phase planning sessions, coordinate w/ Job Captain and/or Project Architect to produce phases of the work.
- Obtain client requirements, communicate to project team, receive information from project team, and monitor efforts to incorporate requirements into project.
- Review project financial reports, including billing information, and report required in conformance with the project process.
- Have experience on medium size projects of over 50,000-sf and 7+ years of experience.
- Be experienced in managing project resources, including budgets of $7-10 million dollars in construction, project consultants, and on average, a staff team of 2-3 people.
- Possess the ability to direct high levels of design.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and to work within a team structure.
- Demonstrate strong follow-through and attention to detail.
- Understand CAD project structure & implementation.
*Have a professional degree or recognized equivalent.
*Full benefits included
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.