To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Phone: (602) 595-9900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automation Engineer/ DevOps Engineer
VincentBenjamin • Denver, CO
Posted 12 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Build automation frameworks on a Lamp stack for web applications, web services and backend systems
- Utilize relevant open source testing tools
- Not only will you be building and maintaining the automation frameworks, but also mentoring the QA teams in using the frameworks
- Support the QA teams in writing automated test cases
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops are OK
- Frisbees and foosball tables
- 3 to 5 years experience in Automation
- Passion for an Automation career
- Programming experience in PHP, Java, Python, etc
- Experience in building Automation frameworks
- Experience with OpenSource tools
- Mentoring and training
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to handle small details
- Comfortable at a shell prompt (Unix/linux experience)
- Comfortable reading and writing XML
- Understanding of source control (Subversion, GIT, etc)
- A love for making software better!
- HTML / CSS
- Web-scale environment
Job ID: 88964
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.