To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Justin Ortiz
- Phone: 8006903280
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Process Technician -Blow Molding
Plastic Executive Recruiters • Santa Clarita, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Set up Technician (blow molding)
Santa Clarita, CA
Our client is a leading plastics manufacturer. They seek an experienced Set up/process tech with BLOW MOLDING set up and mold change experience. In addition, there are great career opportunities in terms of stability, promotion, and long term growth! Come join a great team where the future is bright! Rest assured we will hold your information in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE. We will never contact your current employer!
Process Technician Responsibilities
- Process Technicians set up new orders and get parts running to print.
- Process Technicians are responsible for changeovers and tooling cleanouts and storage and mold changes.
- Process Technicians set up new product runs and do trials.
- Process Technicians are very involved start ups and shut downs as well as troubleshooting.
- Process Technicians are involved in the continuous improvement in your area.
- Monitor the bottle production line and assure continuous flow of bottles throughout production.
Process Technician Requirements
- Process Technician should have at least 2 years of BLOW MOLDING AND MOLD CHANGE EXPERIENCE.
- Process Technician should have experience maintaining auxiliary equipment.
- 2+ years’ experience with blow molding process.
- Process Technicians should love to do setups and changeovers.
- Process Technician need to love to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.