To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Metro Milwaukee Area, WI
- Chris Olson
- Phone: 262.253.7508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Account Executive / Product Specialist ($4,500 TRAINING GUARANTEE)
Russ Darrow Group • Greater Metro Milwaukee Area, WI
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Russ Darrow Group
Automotive Sales Representative (Auto Sales Associate)
The Russ Darrow Group continues to grow and we are seeking talented Automotive Sales Representatives to join our successful teams.
At Russ Darrow we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. We also offer on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come and take the journey with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive groups in the state of Wisconsin.
Responsibilities: As an Auto Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
· Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store
policies and services to customers.
· Facilitate customer test drives.
· Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective
· Track customers using store specific management system/s.
· Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and
· Ensure customers understand the vehicle's operating features and warranty.
· A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
· Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
· Experience in sales, is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
· Working knowledge of computers
· Possess a valid Wisconsin driver's license w/good driving record
· Ability to pass a background and drug screen
Why Russ Darrow? We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
Our offerings include:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
· 401(k) w/ matching funds
· $4,500 Training Guarantee
· Our Top Performers Avg. Over $9,000 per month
· Family Friendly 4 ½ Day Work Week (NO SUNDAYS)
· 10 Days Off Every Month
· WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN
· Vehicle Purchase Discounts
· Wellness Programs
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
Apply today with your current resume for immediate consideration
The Russ Darrow Group
Milwaukee - Waukesha - West Bend
Keywords - sales clerk, outside sales, call center, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, resume, internet sales, advertising sales, marketing, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, automotive, auto sales, auto salesman, car salesman, car salespeople, salespeople, salesperson, business development, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, servers, bartenders, client rep, client service rep, customer service rep, sales, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, account executive, business development representative, hospitality, hotel, retail, sales representative, entry level, new grad, new graduate, sales rep, telemarketing, e-commerce, internet, military, veteran, vet, army, navy, air force, marines, national guard, coast guard
A Career in Automobile Sales
The Opportunities in Automobile Sales are Unlimited.
Your success is limited only by your Skills, Initiative and Desire to Succeed!!
What Do I Need To Do To Succeed?
In order to excel in Sales, there are two things a Sales Person must be able to do:
A. Finalize a sale with a high percentage of customers who walk into the Dealership. This requires interpersonal, communication, and strong negotiating skills as well as a keen sensitivity to the customer’s wants and needs.
B. Generate your own prospects and bring them into the Dealership. Prospecting requires self-discipline and persistence on a regular basis and an ability to deal with people. If you can quickly introduce yourself to a stranger and establish common ground and rapport, you’re on your way to a sale!
What Does Selling Automobiles Involve?
A typical Sales Transaction requires that you:
1. Greet the Buyer warmly and enthusiastically
2. Establish common ground and rapport and learn about the Buyer’s
Needs, and Wants
3. Get agreement on a specific car and sell the features and benefits
that the buyer is interested in.
4. Demonstrate the vehicle
5. Sell Yourself the Dealership and the Product
6. Ask for the Order, Negotiate the Sale, and Write the Order
7. Deliver the car
8. Follow-up with all Prospects and Owners
9. Generate Referrals and Repeat Business
What Are The Basic Skills Required Before Training?
Initiative – This probably the most important characteristic of a Top Salesperson. You must be a Self-starter in approaching customers on the floor, Prospecting by telephone and mail, and Managing your own time.
Social and Communication Skills – Since Customer contact is so critical, it is essential that you enjoy talking with people and know how to interpret their needs. You must also be able to help customers through each step of the buying process, be able to convey information clearly and convincingly and have the ability to ask the Customer to Buy.
What Else Should I Consider?
Even though in many ways you will be in business for yourself, you will still be employed by a Dealership. As such you are subject to certain policies regarding hours, pay, benefits and personal conduct, a Good Driving Record and Valid Drivers License is also required. You will be working a few nights a week and Saturdays as well.
Make Certain this is What You Want to Do!!
Automobile Sales is not for everyone. It can be very difficult and frustrating even for the highly skilled Salesperson. The critical skills and duties of an Automobile Salesperson have been highlighted so as not to waste your time or the time of a management team who might consider hiring you for this Exciting and High Paying Career.
Russ Darrow Automotive Group
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for 50 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 16 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, West Bend and Green Bay WI.
We represent 11 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin.
In 1965 Russ Darrow became the youngest Chrysler dealer in the nation.
For four decades the Russ Darrow Group has been serving our fine Wisconsin communities.
During these past four decades Russ Darrow has grown his business using the same personal values and strong beliefs that he used while growing his family in West Bend, Wisconsin.
Involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success. That dual commitment has allowed our company to fulfill not only the dreams and vision of Russ Darrow but also the dreams of our employees who have made their job a lifelong profession.
Looking for a New Career Opportunity?
Are you looking to start a career at a premier car dealership in Wisconsin?
If you are obsessed with being the best, then we may have a position for you at one our Russ Darrow Group dealerships.
We are constantly looking for the right people to help us achieve our goal of total customer satisfaction.
Why The Russ Darrow Group:
- 16 Locations in South Eastern Wisconsin representing 11 of the most popular franchises available
- #1 Retailer of Kia’s, Mazda’s and Chrysler Products in Wisconsin
- Family Owned and Operated for 50 years
- Pre-Owned Inventory of over 1700 units to sell from
- Fortune 500 type Benefit Package
- Paid Professional Training
- Professional Growth though Continuous Training and Advancement
- Family Friendly Work Schedule
- Above Average Compensation Package
- Team Work Through Trust & Respect
- A Passion for Winning
- Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm
- A Commitment to Continuous Improvement
We would love to hear from you here at the Russ Darrow Group. We know that the only way to continue to be the very best is to employ the very best people.