To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oklahoma City, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Retail In-Store Promotional Apprentice
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We facilitate Events for over 15 clients daily basis. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career in Event Marketing & Coordination.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events, infusing the firm’s brand strategy in all that they do. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for taking the firm’s corporate goals into account and developing and implementing the various marketing strategies to help our clients reach them – includes marketing events, market research, visual merchandise displays, brand development and business development.
- Creating maximum excitement and BUZZ for our clients
- Assist with development of various clients brand campaigns
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Brand & Business development strategies and execution
- Acting as liaison between client and customer
- Inventory Management
- Retail Marketing Strategies & Follow through
- Run events at various venues.
- 0-5 years experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
- BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or or related experience
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the consumer, business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Proven ability to plan and execute events
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at both a strategic and an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress.