To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Jaclyn Neuenfeldt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Payroll Specialist- Calling ALL Paylocity Pros!
Creative Financial Staffing • San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a well-established non-profit organization in the Bay Area looking to add a Payroll Specialist. This position is ideal for someone looking to work in a highly collaborative, positive, mission oriented organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- The Payroll Specialist will compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions.
- Post data to payroll records.
- Review wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
- Assist in new hire orientations.
- Other tasks as needed.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PAYROLL SPECIALIST ROLE:
- 3-5 years minimum Payroll experience
- Experience with PAYLOCITY is a MUST
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented