To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- The Colony, TX
- Isaac "Zac" Reyes
- Phone: 9252309613
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RightStone • The Colony, TX
Posted 22 days ago
Experience - 3 to 5 years
$16.00 - $17.00 /Hour
Construction, Homebuilding, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Construction, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description for the Administrative Assistant position in The Colony, TX:
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- May schedule appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant position in The Colony, TX
- Requires a high school diploma with at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must complete word and excel test- ProveIT
- Must be able to build relationships and get along well with everyone and anyone.
- Good grammar, Able to take good notes and translate into professional memos and emails that many go out to leadership and all employees within the company
- Must be caring and happy to help others
- Must be able to focus on the task at hand.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.