To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milford, NH
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Automotive Sales Representative (Chrysler Automotive Sales)
Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Milford, NH
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has a new state of the art building!
We are looking to add to our sales team.
Entry Level Sales Representative / Entry Level Automotive Sales / Entry Level Auto Sales
Paid Training. Salary + Commission+ Bonus
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, this is the opportunity you've been looking for. We offer competitive compensation and commission plans paired with increasing sales volume which have led to huge earning potential!
- Entry Level Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- As an Entry Level Sales Representative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- Family owned
- Great customer base
- Opportunity for growth
- Great schedule: 45 hour work week
- Full Benefits, 401K, Paid vac. Paid Sick days,