To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Manager
Confidential • Union, NJ
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGERS / AUTO SALES MANAGERS
Auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career in auto sales!!
Apply to be a sales manager of our automotive sales representative team today!
- Automotive Sales Managers manage, train and direct a team of Automotive Sales Representatives
- Automotive Sales Managers must be a strong closer willing to engage customers early in the sale to obtain maximum gross
- Automotive Sales Managers actively support, encourage and motivate sales personnel daily to maintain high morale
- Automotive Sales Managers exhibit a professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm, productivity and accountability.
- Automotive Sales Managers be accountable for daily performance metrics in sales, appointments and call follow-up
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate future leads
- Support other operational units within the store to achieve maximum return on opportunity for the dealership
- Automotive Sales Managers must have a strong background of automotive sales
- Automotive sales management experience a must
- Steady work and performance history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be a strong closer and possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid driver's license