To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Manager
Confidential • Union, NJ
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGERS / AUTO SALES MANAGERS
Auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career in auto sales!!
Apply to be a sales manager of our automotive sales representative team today!
- Automotive Sales Managers manage, train and direct a team of Automotive Sales Representatives
- Automotive Sales Managers must be a strong closer willing to engage customers early in the sale to obtain maximum gross
- Automotive Sales Managers actively support, encourage and motivate sales personnel daily to maintain high morale
- Automotive Sales Managers exhibit a professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm, productivity and accountability.
- Automotive Sales Managers be accountable for daily performance metrics in sales, appointments and call follow-up
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate future leads
- Support other operational units within the store to achieve maximum return on opportunity for the dealership
- Automotive Sales Managers must have a strong background of automotive sales
- Automotive sales management experience a must
- Steady work and performance history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be a strong closer and possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid driver's license