To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hoffman Estates, IL
- Phone: 312-424-0300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Administrative Assistant
Addison Group • Hoffman Estates, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a Junior Administrative Assistant near Hoffman Estates to Assure auditor paperwork is complete and accurate at the end of each audit in accordance with standard requirements. Also perform pre-review for programs as specified. Maintains an accurate log of pre-review activities for programs including time when request for additional data was sent, when received back from auditor and date pre-review completed or alternatively use Audit Center to track rejections.
- Follow up on outstanding audit paperwork in Audit Center/Action Requests in a timely manner after automatic escalations have been sent.
- Ensure audit paperwork submitted by auditors is complete based upon established requirements for type of audit.
- Ensure auditor and customer service are meeting deadlines and escalate on exceptions.
- Review reports and conduct pre-reviews for specific information that may be required according to procedures for payment and approval to move to technical review and enter defect codes as appropriate.
- Work closely with accounting to ensure auditor requirements are fulfilled prior to accounting paying auditors.
- Excel aptitude
- Minimum of one year recent administrative work experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation