To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Ryan Hendershot
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Power Supply Engineer
ENTEGEE, Inc • Atlanta, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Contract to Hire
Experience - At least 10 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Power Supply design, development and test
- Knowledge and experience in switching power supply design, development and test for:
- AC/DC converters
- DC/DC converters
- Up to 100 Watt power range
- Up to 28VDC output voltage range
- BS EE Degree
- >10 years power supply design experience
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- Excellent analog design skills including op-amp proficiency
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Led design of at least one widely-fielded power supply system
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Airborne commercial and military power supply development experience
- Experience in designing to harsh environmental and EMI requirements (MIL-STD-461/810, etc.)
Job ID: RHpse1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.