To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MD
- Hiring Department
- Phone: 410-740-2829
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Background Wanted for Sales Representative
Spring Strategies • Columbia, MD
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Spring Strategies provides a standard of service that our customers find extraordinary. The success of our organization depends upon the efforts of dedicated individuals willing to give their time and talent to assure Spring Strategies' success by providing this extraordinary service.
We are seeking an assertive retail sales professional with a strong sense of urgency, love for working with people, powerful drive to succeed, flexible attitude and work style, and who has the ability to think on their feet.
As a full-time Retail Sales Associate, your primary responsibility is to attain personal sales goals, work with clients on all their service needs. You will participate regularly in product and sales training to enhance your performance and industry knowledge. Additional job duties include client retention and client acquisition, entering sales data into a computer, and building and maintaining a client base.
Qualified and interested applicants, please submit your resume and cover letter via this posting.
We quickly promote and train high performers in the areas of:
- Sales support and training
- Office management
- Human Resources
- Social Media Management
- Business administration.
What you will learn as you progress with our firm:
- Sales and marketing strategy and techniques
- Recruiting Techniques
- Self-management and the Covey Time Management System
- Developing your leadership ability through our management development program
- Once promoted to Assistant Manager, the back ends of business are learned
Why work with Spring Strategies?
- Generous Bonuses and Incentives Plus Weekly Base Pay
- Full Training & Support
- Fun and Empowering Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities – No Ceiling!
- 4 year degree OR a background in sales, recruiting, as a manager, assistant manager, or team lead, retail, marketing, customer service, or any level of management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A drive for leadership
- A student mentality and a growth mindset
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have your own vehicle to get to and from the office, and pass a background check