To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge, VA 22191
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Federal Account Manager
FosterThomas • Woodbridge, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, an ISO 9001:2015 company founded over 20 years ago is looking for a motivated individual to grow sales opportunities in existing and new accounts for Voice, Data Center, Network, and Video sales solutions to US Federal Government agencies to include Army and Air Force. Individuals should have at least 2 years of experience positioning and selling IT Products and Services to Government Agencies utilizing Government contract vehicles. Our client is a prime on multiple Government contract vehicles to include the following: GSA Schedule 70, 84, Connections II, DHS Eagle II, OASIS SB, and Navy Seaport-e. Applicants must be able to provide consistent revenue for their account base with balance of transactional product sales and long term strategic architecture solutions. This position has the option of traveling globally in the individual has interest.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead sales initiatives within customer accounts to drive revenue opportunities
- Know assigned accounts and decision makers within accounts
- Market and sell to assigned accounts to include responding to bid board promote new or existing customer relationships
- Find new business opportunities in existing accounts, new accounts, through bid boards, existing contracts, teaming with partners, and sales calls
- Meet and exceed assigned Revenue and Profit Quotas
- Provide customer quotes and participate in proposal development
- Maintain/build vendor relationships and attend trade shows as required
- Submit forecasts and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) as dictated
- Be able to communicate organization’s value and story to customers or partners
- Be able to communicate effectively utilizing verbal and written skills
- Engage company or vendor resources in meetings
- Participate in sales meetings, company meetings and committees or initiatives
- Work with company Teams to provide customers a full life cycle and quality solution
- Follow vendor and partner engagement directives
- Pursue FTE contracts within established accounts
- Successfully position Prime contract vehicles to provide successful technology outcomes to Government customers
- Work as a team with engineering and business development resources to ensure that technology solutions adequately address customer needs
- Understanding and experience in the Federal DoD/Civilian markets
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate solutions and services.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with vendors or manufactures.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years selling into US Government accounts
- Understanding of how US Government Contract Vehicles work and corresponding FAR Clauses governing Government procurement
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to travel as needed to promote sales activities
- Ability to think and link customer needs to solutions during meetings or in strategy sessions
- Understanding of network architectures and topologies
- Experience selling and working with Cisco Systems
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.