To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Syracuse, NY
- Kristen - Human Resources
- Phone: 315-220-0719
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Account Representative
R & F Acquisition Group • Syracuse, NY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Positions- accepting applications now. No experience is necessary for entry level as all training is provided!
Looking for Entry Level candidates for positions in entry level Marketing, entry level Sales and entry level Customer Service. Our Entry Level Account Representatives are provided professional training to help ensure growth within our company. The New England Team is a cutting edge sales & marketing firm based in the Greater Syracuse area. We are a rapidly expanding company both divisionally as well as geographically.
During your course of employment at R&F Acquisition Group, you can expect to be exposed to:
· Team Management
· Entry Level Leadership Training
· Campaign Coordination
· Entry Level Marketing and Sales
· Teaching and Development of your Peers
· Entry Level and Advanced Business Fundamentals
· Travel Opportunities
Check out our website at www.rfacqusitiongroup.com for more information!
Entry Level Position Requirements & Responsibilities
· 2-4 year degree
· 1-2 years customer service/sales or related experience preferred
· Work as part of a team and/or independently to reach client objectives
· Learn & understand sales theories & marketing techniques
· Conduct short presentation to customers
· Strategic lead management
· Understand HR procedures
The experience you gain at R&F Acquisition Group is unparalleled, and will not only be an asset to your career growth, but to your personal growth as well. The entry level position is for those with a passion for people and a desire to grow while working alongside successful professionals. We find that professionally oriented candidates with sales and marketing experience have a lot of transferable skills that are useful in the consulting world.
An ideal entry level candidate possesses the following qualities:
· 2-4 year degree
· 1-2 years customer service experience or related
· Experience in leadership roles
· Effective interpersonal & excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities
· Self-confidence, flexibility and sense of humor
· Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
The most successful entry level candidates are eager to learn about our industry and take on new responsibilities within the company. As we continue to expand the need to motivated entry level candidates is increasing. If you are an entry level professional looking to begin a rewarding and stable career- please consider applying today!
Great benefits are available at the entry level!
· Comprehensive training
· Earn a great, steady income
· Bonuses available
· National travel opportunities for conferences