To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Marissa Shaw
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - (Full Time / Entry Level)
Tier 1 Consulting • Denver, CO
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time Account Executive Entry Level
All positions start in entry level with the opportunity to advance into management.
Hands on training provided for entry-level Account Executive position.
In this competitive market, a company is measured by its ability to set high standards, hit goals, and expand into new markets. We believe that leadership is about understanding our business from the ground up and leading teams from the front. Every Manager in our firm has excelled in every position leading up to management. From entry level Account Executives to corporate trainers, to management.
- An empowering team environment
- Recognition for good work
- A comprehensive training program
- Professional and personal development
- 1:1 mentoring with business professionals
We are looking for qualified candidates for our entry level account executive position. After a proven track record team members enter the management training program. We firmly believe that good leaders must set the pace and lead from the front. This core value of ours is why we start every team member in the entry level account executive position. We believe that understanding the technical aspect of sales / marketing, and general business is only the beginning. Strong leaders can not only teach their team what they know, but they can empathize with their team because they've been there.
Our commitment to our team is to provide a positive environment where like-minded people can network while gaining experience in all facets of business and leadership.
We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
- Training in all areas of our firm; from sales, marketing, and management
- Sales, new account acquisitions
- Helping our customers with stellar customer service
- Assisting our clients in the acquisition of new quality customers
- Gaining experience in public speaking and presentations
- The opportunity to gain experience as an effective leader, trainer, account executive and mentor
We only promote from within our own company and reward our team with unlimited potential for advancement from entry level into a management position. This way of management development ensures that the most capable are the ones leading.
Bachelors degree is preferred - Most Common Considered Majors: Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Political Science, and Business & Entrepreneurship.
For Immediate consideration for the Entry Level Account Executive position APPLY NOW!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Professional, engaging, and articulate
- Public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Entrepreneur mentality
- 1-2 years of customer service / sales experience