To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
- Ryan Hensel
- Phone: 440-627-6905
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Emerald Resource Group • Cleveland, OH
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About the .Net Developer
- Emerald Resource Group is an Executive Search firm specializing in IT and HR in the Cleveland, Akron and Columbus markets.
- Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire for this role.
Position Responsibilities/Duties for .Net Developer:
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
- Develop custom features in Visual Studio based on specifications and technical designs.
- Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercise proper etiquette and citizenship during “team development” sprints.
- Create server-side functionality using object-oriented design principles.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
Required Skills and Abilities .Net Developer:
- Experience Level: 4-6 years
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and current design patterns/practices
- Hands-on knowledge of the .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
- Experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Consider refactoring a standard part of the development process.
- Focus on making yourself and those around you great.
- Motivation with an emphasis on team performance.
- Passion about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field preferred or related work experience
- Interest to learn new technology (Azure, Microservices, Docker, Vue.Js, etc.)
Contact Ryan Hensel for more information
Send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or contact by phone - 440-627-6905