To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Marketing Coordinator
Emineo Marketing Solutions Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 24 days ago
Sales - Marketing, Telecommunications, Advertising
Sales, Entry Level, Marketing
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We’re looking for a friendly, out of the box thinker to make a BIG impact in our client’s direct marketing business as a Marketing Coordinator!
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Specialist and Sales & Marketing Director to drive revenue while educating new market territories about services offered by their largest account. (A communications giant who currently provides wireless services to subscribers worldwide!)
This position is highly administrative and customer service focused and requires an individual that is very detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible (a team player who is always willing to pitch in with other tasks as needed to successfully support the client account). Experience in hospitality, advertising, marketing and/or assistant work is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator may include:
- Provide on-site customer support of direct marketing campaigns (especially in new market territories where client’s services have never been introduced)
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or key account services provided and identify how services can impact said consumer with the goal of increasing market share for the client account.
- Enhance key account’s brand awareness and strategy through successful consumer impact and direct marketing
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing on-site marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Copy writing and proofing of print material, newsletters, website, etc. as needed.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships
- Data entry
Our client’s Sales & Marketing team is a close-knit group looking for the perfect fit! They have an open-office environment, giving the team the ability to learn together and engage in all strategic discussions. If you are an entry level candidate, we would love to see your resume! Please keep in mind, this Marketing Coordinator role is an introductory position but has a lot of opportunity for growth. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Key Words: Entry level, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Promotions, Brand Awareness, Advertising, Management Strategy, Retail
Job ID: 679668
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.