To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13900 East Harvard Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
- Stacey Bane
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Operations Manager
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty • Aurora, CO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW),
our goal is to save our customers time and money through our warranty program.
We sell warranties nationally to some 15,000 builders and 60,000 realtors.
Since 1980, 2-10 HBW has covered more than 5.5 million new and pre-owned homes
across the country.
We have an excellent opportunity to join our team! We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager for our New Home Division. This is an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated go-getter to get onboard with a privately-owned and growing company.
The New Home Sales Operations Manager
oversees the sales operations, sales programs and other administration
functions for the New Home Sales division in order to increase sales
productivity, program impact and profitability. This position reports to
the New Home National Vice President of Sales and directly supports the
National Vice President of New Home Sales, all Regional Vice Presidents,
program managers and all field sales team members. Duties include the
identification, creation, and/or implementation of revenue and gross profit
enhancing programs and tools.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for planning and executing projects based on the organization's strategic and long-range goals. Conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness. Makes recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Create and contribute to quarterly and annual sales operations and program budgets and plans. Makes updates, revisions and modifications to the plans and goals quarterly.
- Coordinate the specific objectives (national and regional) of the sales operations and program plans with sales management, marketing, operations and the appropriate internal departments.
- Develop systems to track and report sales, customer and program performance.
- Develop a concise suite of reporting tools and or reports along with the recommended best practices for managers and reps to utilize to effectively manage their sales area.
- Work directly with Financial Planning & Analysis to analyze the effectiveness of key sales initiatives, programs, expense categories or investments.
- Work closely with sales management to develop, communicate and coordinate new sales programs, incentives, or compensation plans designed incremental revenue and profit.
- Effectively managing the daily performance of the department, program, and performance goals to ensure the team is fully aligned and working together towards achieving company targets.
- Work with sales to effectively implement Salesforce.com as a field sales productivity toll that supports the sales process, and delivers timely and impactful reporting.
- Analyze and report on business metrics utilizing Salesforce.com including but not limited to: user compliance, key performance indicators and account activity.
- Responsible for document control of sales operations contractual templates and executed agreements for New Home programs (Preferred Builder Program).
- Other duties may be assigned.
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or four to six years of equivalent work experience in sales environment with a minimum of two years focused on data and financial analysis. Demonstrated experience in developing and leading strategic and sales process improvement projects required. Must have an understanding of the sales process, as well as knowledge of tools used to enhance sales productivity. Experience in the development and execution of sales programs a plus.
To perform this job successfully, you must have sales experience in a corporate environment. Must have well-rounded, hands-on experience with all facets of sales, to include and exceed duties listed in this job description.
- Outstanding computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment, proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, experience with Viso is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is must.
- Sales process knowledge and presentation capabilities with the ability to convey complex features and benefits in a simple to understand manner.
- Experience presenting and working with video conferencing and teleconferencing is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building cross functional relationships, excellent organizational skills, and a proven track record of successful project management and the ability to drive a project from concept through implementation is needed.
- Minimum amount of travel may be required.