To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7720 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultant / Automotive Sales Representative
Helfman DCJR • Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Sales Representative
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you!
Helfman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
dealership is looking for talented and outgoing
Sales Representatives to join their sales team.
If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at Helfman DCJR.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Ability to continually train to stay certified on all product lines
- Great Phone Skills – Able to call from Lead Lists to Set Appointments
- Ability to use Customer Management System to manage customers
- Must have great Customer Service Skills
- Responsible and accountable to work schedule
- Ability to follow instruction
- Looking for a long term position
- Bilingual is a plus
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) Available
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation Available
- Base Salary + Commission/Bonus ($45,000+)
Join a winning automotive sales team!