To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Raul Garcia
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Developer & IT Support
Next Step Systems • Chicago, IL
Posted 17 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Developer and IT Support candidate will work with information technology and service delivery teams to assist in the development, maintenance and support of service delivery applications using client-side development methodologies. The Developer in this role also contributes to the overall goals of the firm by helping design, build and support externally and internally facing technologies, as well as build a culture consistent with the values of the company.
- The individual in this role is responsible for supporting information technology goals.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and support of technology used to manage engagements with clients, firm service delivery team members and other third parties, e.g., technology companies.
- Participate in the advancement of security and quality management initiatives, business processes and programs.
- Participate in the development and execution of technology work plans, timelines and budgets.
- Participate in the management of third-party relationships with technology companies to enhance the delivery of services and overall operations.
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of day to day information technology that supports the delivery of services to clients and the operations.
- The candidate in this role is also accountable for contributing to the global management agenda, furthering the objectives and values of the company, and consistently demonstrating collaboration and leadership within the company, industry, and communities in which the company operates.
- The individual in this role must have and consistently demonstrate morality, ethics, and values consistent with those of the company and its co-founders.
- The candidate must be capable of exercising good judgment in complex situations; a superior communicator in writing and verbal presentation; effective at gathering business requirements from users; strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate and develop decision recommendations on development requests or enhancements; passionate about building the company in a collegial, team-oriented, and collaborative environment.
- The individual must have a minimum of 6 years of front-end development experience in a Microsoft environment, including strong experience with SharePoint development. Microsoft SharePoint 2016/2019/Office 365/Azure Developer and/or Administration Certifications are a plus.
- The person in this role should have a BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field. MSc/MA in computer science is a plus.
- Experience in web application development with associated skills using SOAP, REST and HTTP web services in a high-stakes environment.
- Knowledge of the Agile development methodology and experience working on an Agile team.
- Backend expertise preferably with .Net.
- Development experience with complex custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM, JSOM, The SharePoint framework (SPFx), REST, IIS and SharePoint Master pages.
- Configuration and maintenance of SharePoint site components including site collections, site, document libraries, lists, pages and web parts.
- Mobile compatibility experience is a plus.
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
"PLEASE DO NOT APPLY" If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.