To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Dora, FL 32757
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auto Sales Representative (Ford Automotive Sales)
Prestige Ford • Mount Dora, FL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE SALES / AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales representative team today!
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don’t have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen