To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
30 Mon General Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505
- Chris Marshall
- Phone: 304-285-2720
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Weekend Registered Nurse Supervisor
Stonerise Healthcare • Morgantown, WV
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Stonerise Healthcare, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. Our mission is to guide and equip our Centers to be the best employer and provider of nursing care and rehabilitation services in each community we serve. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose. Offering long- and short–term care, memory care, assisted and independent living, home health, infusion services, and companion care, Stonerise Healthcare is committed to quality of care—and quality of life—for the patients, residents, families, and staff we serve.
Mapleshire is currently looking to hire a Weekend RN Supervisor. The RN Supervisor provides coordination of total resident/patient care and will
perform supervisory work in directing and coordinating nursing units to ensure appropriate
deployment of staff. This position will also promote approaches and practices that maintain the highest level of care
and services, and requires aptitude and experience in application of nursing practices and
- Works with nurses daily to share or promote appropriate communication of information regarding resident care, condition and any other matters that may affect resident wellbeing
- Assists with daily nurse/CNA assignments
- Makes rounds to assess resident conditions, giving special attention to those who are newly admitted, readmitted or may be acutely or critically ill
- Ensures that the individual nursing care plans are followed and updated as indicated
- Conducts rounds or visits with Physician or extender as indicated
- Monitors or carries out medication and treatment administration in accordance with rules and regulations
- Participates in clinical meetings, leadership meetings and patient/resident care meetings
- Responds to emergencies that occur during shift, promoting center policies and procedures, safe practice guidelines and standards of practice guidelines
- Reviews incident and investigative reports for accuracy and completeness, ensures preventative and/or proactive measures are implemented to promote a safe environment
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) committee activities/audits/recommendations
- Assists in the training and orientation of nursing personnel, addresses educational needs continuously through observation during rounds – providing one on one education on site when concerns or deviations are identified
- Coordinates and supervises nursing functions
- Fulfills staff nurse duties as instructed
- Observes and teaches both nurses and aides in care of residents for safety and total resident care, in compliance with established policies and procedures, and state regulations
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.
- Hold a valid license as a Registered Nurse from the state in which services are provided
- Maintains current CPR certification
- Experience in supervising others
The physical demands of this position include walking, sitting, stooping, lifting 30 pounds and may include assisting in the transfer of residents with mechanical assistance, transferring residents to/from bed/chair.