To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ALTRES, Inc • Honolulu, HI
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have strong customer service skills and love a fast-paced work environment? We have an opening on our dynamic Industrial staffing team in Honolulu. You will work out of our corporate headquarters, located on Kapiolani Boulevard and will be responsible for greeting clients and employees, helping to process new hire paperwork, scheduling interviews, and answering questions on paperwork or job assignments.
ALTRES has been based in Hawaii for nearly 50 years and provides a healthy work environment for all employees. Join our team and you will receive medical and dental insurance, paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, tuition assistance, gym discounts, and more!
- Handle telephone calls and take detailed messages
- Provide customer service to incoming guests
- Perform reference and background checks
- Pre-screen applicants
- Handle scheduling and cancellations
- Perform mail runs
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing, scanning, copying, and data entry
- Minimum three to six months of experience in an administrative role
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Friendly and positive attitude