To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Manager
Ashley Furniture HomeStore • Springfield, OR
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hill Country Holdings is one of the largest independent operators of Ashley Furniture stores. We have 30 locations throughout Washington, Texas, Oregon, and Idaho and we are looking to double in size in the next 3-5 years. Our sales teams are energetic, customer-focused and most of all FUN. We are looking for a Sales Manager at our Springfield, OR location to manage our successful sales staff in a high-volume furniture retail operation and be a part of the inspiration and celebration of HOME!
Ashley HomeStore Offers You:
- $43K Base Salary plus Commission = $65-75K First Year On-Target Earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Gym & Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Training
- Employee Discounts
- An opportunity to grow - we promote from within and provide a career path for everyone on our team!
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct supervision to sales staff including training, scheduling, maintaining quotas, and developing goals also handling reviews
- Working closely with customers having sales related issues
- Maintenance of furniture in the showroom including pricing of current and discontinued merchandise also informing service techs of any damage
- Review of all sales orders on a daily basis
- Sales management reporting per store policies
- Provide department analysis reporting percentages and volume on a monthly basis
- Give weekly sales meetings providing sales team with updates and volume/percentages
- Ability to direct sales staff ensuring day to day sales providing long/short term goals
- At least 4 years of commissioned sales management experience that may include furniture/mattress sales; department store sales; mobile/wireless phone sales; condo/timeshare/real estate sales; outside B2C sales; fitness/membership sales
- Have a professional appearance, excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skill
- Know what it means to give outstanding customer service
- Have an interest in Home Furnishings and Design
- Want to bring fun and enthusiasm to our party
- Truly believe the customer always comes first